Articles on this Page
- 04/18/18--12:39: _Interview: The Rami...
- 06/12/18--14:19: _Interview: High Fir...
- 07/11/18--07:59: _State of Emergency ...
- 08/15/18--06:44: _Board of Supervisor...
- 10/10/18--06:22: _Two Thousand Grants...
- 10/10/18--11:02: _INTERVIEW: The Repe...
- 10/17/18--11:23: _INTERVIEW: The Cont...
- 10/24/18--08:06: _The Wilson Artisan ...
- 12/11/18--07:50: _Todays Supervisor M...
- 12/17/18--08:28: _Roseville Developer...
- 08/15/18--06:44: Board of Supervisors Approve $42 Million for Fire Improvements
- 10/10/18--11:02: INTERVIEW: The Repercussions of the Failed Chanate Property Deal
- 10/17/18--11:23: INTERVIEW: The Continued Development of Local Cannabis Legislation
Supervisor David Rabbitt discusses whether the $300 million housing bond can make it to the November ballot, how to support every aspect of housing recovery from design, to permits, to construction, and how establishing a concrete
Supervisor James Gore reports on the Board of Supervisors meeting from Monday night, speaks to the board’s shuffling of the budget to hire more firefighters during high fire season and red flag events, who should be
Sonoma County supervisors are declaring a state of emergency related to increasing homelessness. Supervisors unanimously voted for the declaration at yesterday’s meeting as a first step toward competing for as much as 12-million dollars in funding under
Busy day for the board of supervisors: they agreed to give fire chiefs 42-million dollars for more firefighters and more fire houses in the county. Talks will continue on just how to come up with that
A new state program is helping people in the Bay Area retrofit their homes for earthquakes. The California Earthquake Authority’s Brace and Bolt program is giving folks in the area grants through a lottery-like system. Registration
Supervisor James Gore addresses the failed Chanate Hospital property deal that was just announced, how fractured the possibility of housing being created on the land is presently, the likelihood of the original developer coming back to the
Supervisor James Gore recaps yesterday’s meeting that concentrated on cannabis legislation, the zoning, standards and permit proposals being discussed with the community’s input, the full public review of each application, and what the next steps will
Thirteen years since first being conceived, the owners of the Wilson Artisan Wineries have won final approval from the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors to build their latest winery in Dry Creek Valley. Supervisors voted 4-1
The previous plan for the Chanate Property in Santa Rosa. Photo from the City of Santa Rosa. The issue of the old Sutter Hospital Campus on Chanate Road is again being discussed by the Sonoma County Board
Photo courtesy of USA Properties Fund. Sonoma County Supervisors have agreed to sell the site of the old county Water Agency on West College Ave. to a developer looking to create 200 rental apartments by 2022. The